Have you painted with flowers or coloured with blueberries lately? No.......probably not, but this is Unruly so unruly I shall be..........lol
The Background was created with a couple of flower heads which were past their sell by date but still firm and Distress Inks.
Smear Ranger Distress Inks on a tile or plastic sheet, spray with water, then dip the flower head in and dab onto your paper. I used 165gsm/110lbs Sketching Paper but any good quality paper will do.
Distress inks for this project are Seedless Preserve, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint.
The colouring on the Harpers Lady image (Lost Coast Designs) was achieved by mashing a few Blueberries and Gesso which was diluted to a watercolour paint consistency, pretty neat don't you think.....
Then I finished by stamping the arch by Kelly Panacci and I framed the picture digitally.
Hope you like the effect and you try this for yourself! Hugs Annette x